I’ve been spending the majority of my time lately Triathlon training (and doing 22 press ups a day – still!), but amongst the swimming, cycling and running I did manage to fit in this killer military inspired circuit to mix up my routine a little.
If you’re looking for a workout to challenge you, and push your whole body to its limits then grab some equipment, head outside and try this workout. You know in the military there’s no such word as ‘can’t’, so get your ass in gear, put on some lycra and get sweaty!
I explain in the video, but just to give you a heads up:
- There are 8 moves in the circuit. You will perform them for 45 seconds, before having 15 seconds rest/move on to the next exercise.
- Once you have completed all 8 exercises you will perform an upper body exercise: 10 reps, 5 sets with 1min rest in between
- You will then return to the circuit, 45 seconds on, 15 seconds rest
- Once complete you will do a different upper body exercise: 10 reps, 5 sets
- You will then complete the 8 move circuit one more time, before performing your final upper body exercise for 10 reps, 5 set
Stretch, relax and know you earn everything you work hard for!