“I don’t have enough time”
I hear this daily! I don’t have enough time to workout, to eat right, to meal prep etc etc. But you know what, you make time for the things that are important to you. And these things don’t have to take long. Have twenty minutes? Then try this awesome, fat torching workout:
How to do it:
- Set an interval timer to 1 minute rounds x 5
- Perform each move (see below) for the designated number of repetitions… you have to complete the set within the minute. If you complete it quickly, you get to rest until the minute is up!
- As soon as the minute is up move on to the next move, and perform the designated number of repetitions. Rest when finished until the end of the minute.
- Repeat until you’ve completed all 5 moves. This will take 5 minutes!
- Then repeat the circuit straight away. I want you to try and complete it 4 times, which will give you your awesome 20 minute workout!
Let me know how it goes. If you find it easy you can always add more reps, or if you want to decrease the intensity then just decrease the number of reps. Enjoy!